Fastest and easy way to get details of your Land Registry(bhulekh/भूलेख) using your Name,
Khasra, Khatauni and Gata
Number in UP. Using this app you can view and save the records.
Bhulekh UP (http://upbhulekh.gov.in) is a digital portal for land records launched by the
Revenue Council of Government
of Uttar Pradesh. Before the introduction of Bhulekh UP, all the task related to the record
of land such as Khatauni
system, Jamabandi, etc. were done recording manually on papers. But now UP Government has
computerized all the land
record activities in the state. This helps in keeping the account/ record of a land. It
includes all the description of
a land, its owner and other information in detail. It has been implemented in all the
districts of the state.
Khasras - traditionally detail "all the fields and their areas,
measurement, who owns and what cultivators the employs,
what crops, what sort of soil, what trees are on the land.".
Khatauni - is an account book
How to use 'Bhulekh - Uttar Pradesh' app?
- Select the district/जनपद चुने
- Select tehsil/तहसील चुने
- Select village/ग्राम चुने
- Enter credentials - You can search by entering the Gata No./ measles or by account No.
or by the name of the account
holder. आप नाम , खसरा , खतौनी या गाटा संख्या में से किसी एक विकल्प को चुन सकते हैं !
- Check the account details
- Save the details
Benifits of 'Bhulekh - Uttar Pradesh' app?
- This app uses fastest method to derive bhulekh details.
- View and save the land records
- View Khasra and khatauni
- Save the land records in image format
- Share the land record using various sharing app